Season Feast - Day 1
Potato Shawarma in Warm Tortillas
We want you to rethink and rediscover the humble potato in today’s meal. Our chefs have tossed potato slices in Middle Eastern spices, which gives them texture, sweetness and bite. It is a plant-based shawarma that makes you sing. Cabbage, zucchini, and romaine lettuce are the crisp, juicy greens on the table with a tangy yogurt dressing. And, perhaps some extra flavor and zip? We’ve got you covered with hummus and chili paste.
Tortillas* (WHEAT flour*, water, canola oil*, salt, sugar*, emulsifier: lecithin, acid: citric acid, leavening agent: sodium bicarbonate, stabilizer: xanthan gum), potatoes*, cabbage*, zucchini*, romaine lettuce*, CELERIAC*, chickpeas*, plant-based alternative to yogurt* (water, SOYBEANS*, bifidus and acidophilus cultures), sunflower oil*, water, syrup*, tomato puree* (tomatoes*, salt), sweet chili sauce* (water, sugar*, rice vinegar*, salt, garlic*, red chili*), olive oil*, lemon juice*, lime juice*, parsley*, white wine vinegar* (contains SULPHITES), tahini* (roasted SESAME seeds*, sea salt), cumin*, vegetable bouillon* (salt, vegetable powder* (parsnip*, parsley root*, onion*, carrot*, mushroom*, leek*, tomato*, garlic*), natural aroma, sugar*, canola oil*), garlic powder*, sweet paprika*, sea salt, smoked paprika*, rosemary*, cinnamon*, crushed red pepper flakes*, crushed red chili flakes*, lemon zest*, shawarma spice mix*, onions powder*, falafel spice mix* (contains SESAME seeds).
* = organic
Potential allergens: Potato shawarma: Celery, sulphites Chili paste: Sulphites Tortillas: Gluten Hummus: Sesame seeds Yogurt: Soy
Nutritionals pr. 100 g Energy: 597 kJ / 143 kcal Fat: 6.1 g Saturated fatty acids: 0.7 g Carbohydrates: 19 g Sugars: 3.3 g Fiber: 1.9 g Protein: 3.4 g Salt: 0.15 g
Before preparing your meal we recommend reading the instructions thoroughly and gathering the kitchen supplies you will need, as well as rinsing all vegetables and herbs. The rest is smooth sailing.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Put the potato shawarma in an ovenproof dish and heat for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the cabbage, zucchini and romaine lettuce into thin strips. Chop the leaves and tender stems of the pasley. Put everything in a bowl with the white yogurt dressing and toss to coat.
- Heat the tortillas in a hot, dry pan for 20 to 30 seconds on each side. Wrap in a clean kitchen towel to keep warm until time to serve. Alternatively heat them in the oven for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Spoon the hummus and red chili paste into separate bowls.
- Fill the warm tortillas with the potato shawarma and the cabbage-zucchini salad. Top with hummus and chili paste, if you like.