Season Feast - Day 1
Rosemary-Beetroot and Kale Pizza with Tofu
served with Romaine-Apple Salad with Sour Cream Dressing, Walnuts and Chervil
Potato and rosemary are a classic Italian combination on pizza. We experimented with other winter roots. Who would have thought that replacing potatoes with beetroot would work so well? The sweetness from the beets also compliments the kale, which joins in on the pizza in today’s meal. We accompany the pizza with a romaine salad with crunchy apple and walnuts. Last, but never least, chili oil is served on the side for a little heat for those that would like it.
Pizza crusts* (WHEAT flour*, water, canola oil*, yeast*, cane sugar*, salt), beet roots*, plant-based alternative to cream made with oats (water, canola oil, OATS, rice flour, pea protein, fava bean protein*, sea salt), emulsifier: lecithin*, white peppercorns*, stabilizer: guar gum, gellan gum), romaine lettuce*, kale*, apple*, tofu* (water, SOY BEANS* binding agent; nigari), water, CASHEW NUTS*, WALNUTS*, sunflower oil*, rosemary*, olive oil*, chervil*, lemon juice*, yeast flakes* (yeast*, WHEAT flour*, sea salt), sea salt, ground black peppercorns*, garlic*, crushed red chili flakes*, apple cider vinegar*, lemon zest*, syrup*, onion flakes*.
* = organic
Potential allergens: Pizza buns: Gluten Pizza sauce: Gluten, cashew nuts White dressing: Gluten Tofu: soy, gluten Walnuts
Nutritionals pr. 100 g Energy: 723 kJ / 173 kcal Fat: 5.5 g Saturated fatty acids: 0,6 g Carbohydrates: 27 g Sugars: 4.3 g Fiber: 1.5 g Protein: 4.5 g Salt: 0.38 g
Before preparing your meal we recommend reading the instructions thoroughly and gathering the kitchen supplies you will need, as well as rinsing all vegetables and herbs. The rest is smooth sailing.
- Preheat the oven to 250°C. If you have a pizza stone, heat it in the oven.
- Cut the beetroots into thin slices and put in a bowl. Pick the rosemary leaves from the stems and coarsely chop . Add to the bowl and toss with the beet slices.
- Separate the kale leaves from the stems and tear them into large pieces. Toss with olive oil and season with salt.
- Put the pizza crust on a baking sheet. Spread the light pizza sauce on the crust and then top with the beetroot and kale.
- Bake the pizzas until warm, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the romaine into large strips and the apple into slices. Chop the chervil. Put the romaine in a bowl and toss with the white dressing. Arrange the apple slices on top and sprinkle with the walnuts and chopped chervil.
- Spoon the chili oil into a small bowl and use it to spice up your pizza if you like. Crumble the tofu on top of the warm pizzas and enjoy!