Season Feast - Day 3
Pan-Fried Broccoli on Split Pea Purée
served with Herbed Potatoes and Lime-Dressed Bok Choy Salad
This meal is full of light flavors suited for eating outside and warm nights. We combine pan-roasted broccoli and new potatoes with dill and spoon them on a bed of creamy split pea purée. The Nordic universe is balanced with a visit from an Asian guest star on the plate, bok choy, which is both crisp and juicy.
Broccoli*, potatoes*, split peas*, bok choy*, radishes*, CELERY*, lemon*, plant-based alternative to butter* (canola oil*, water, coconut oil*, shea oil*, ALMOND butter*, salt, carrot juice*, lemon juice*, natural aromas), black olives*, lemon juice*, olive oil*, water, basil*, sunflower oil*, syrup*, sunflower seeds*, lime juice*, chili*, parsley*, dill*, salt, vegetable bouillon* (salt, vegetable powder* (parsnip*, parsley root*, onion*, carrot*, mushroom*, leek*, tomato*, garlic*), natural aroma, sugar*, canola oil*), pepper*, garlic*, lemon zest*.
* = organic
Potential allergens: Plant-Based Herb butter: Almonds. Celery.
Nutritionals pr. 100 g Energy: 381 kJ / 91 kcal Fat: 4.1 g Saturated fatty acids: 0.8 g Carbohydrates: 11 g Sugars: 2.1 g Fiber: 2.6 g Protein: 3.5 g Salt: 0.20 g
Before preparing your meal we recommend reading the instructions thoroughly and gathering the kitchen supplies you will need, as well as rinsing all vegetables and herbs. The rest is smooth sailing.
- Bring a saucepan of slightly salted water to a boil. Add the potatoes. Once the water returns to a boil, drain and return the potatoes to the pan. Cover with a lid and keep warm.
- Spread the light split pea purée on a plate and set near the stove.
- Peel the broccoli stalk (but keep the broccoli in one piece). Cut the full head of broccoli lengthwise into quarters. Heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat, add oil to coat. Pan-roast the broccoli until golden brown on both sides and tender, but still with a bite, 6 to 7 minutes. Arrange on top of the pea purée.
- Cut the radishes into thin slices and put in a bowl. Add the warm potatoes and the herb infused butter. Stir to mix together as the butter melts. Season with salt and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Chop the chili, dill and olives (being careful some may still have pits). Squeeze lemon juice over the broccoli and split pea purée and top with the chili, chopped olives and dill.
- Cut the bok choy into thin strips and the celery into thin slices. Put in a bowl with the clear lime dressing. Toss to coat. Chop the basil leaves and sprinkle over the top along with the sunflower seeds.
- Enjoy the broccoli on pea purée with the herbed new potatoes and the lime-dressed bok choy salad.