Season Feast - Day 2
BBQ Tofu and Mashed Cauliflower-Potatoes
served with Apple-Fennel Slaw and Cranberry-Sunflower Seed Crumble
Barbecue marinated tofu chunks.
Apples*, potatoes*, cauliflower*, fennel*, pointed cabbage*, tofu* (water, SOY BEANS* binding agent; nigari), red onions*, chopped tomatoes*, sunflower oil*, shallot onions*, tomato ketchup* (tomato puree*, cane sugar*, vinegar*, salt, spices*), plant-based milk alternative* (water, SOYBEANS*), olive oil*, sunflower seeds*, syrup*, apple cider vinegar*, cranberry*, dill*, parsley*, dijon MUSTARD* (water, MUSTARD seeds*, cider vinegar*, salt), molasses*, salt, brown sugar*, vegetable bouillon* (salt, vegetable powder* (parsnip*, parsley root*, onion*, carrot*, mushrooms*, leek*, tomato*, garlic*), natural aroma, sugar*, canola oil*), lemon juice*, fajita spice mix*, pickled jalapenos* (jalapenos*, water, vinegar*, salt), tamari sauce* (water, SOYBEANS*, salt), sweet chili sauce* (water, sugar*, rice vinegar*, salt, garlic*, red chili*), chili flakes*, MUSTARD seeds*, onion powder*, white wine vinegar* (contains SULPHITES), garlic powder*, pepper*, sweet paprika*.
* = organic
Potential allergens: Coleslaw dressing: Mustard seeds, soy. BBQ sauce: Mustard seeds, soy, sulphites. Tofu: Soy.
Nutritionals pr. 100 g Energy: 432 kJ / 103 kcal Fat: 6.0 g Saturated fatty acids: 0.8 g Carbohydrates: 11 g Sugars: 4.5 g Fiber: 1.6 g Protein: 3.0 g Salt: 0.59 g
Before preparing your meal we recommend reading the instructions thoroughly and gathering the kitchen supplies you will need, as well as rinsing all vegetables and herbs. The rest is smooth sailing.
- Cut the tofu into cubes and chop the parsley leaves and tender stems. Set a nonstick frying pan over medium to medium-high heat. Add enough oil to coat (about 1 Tbsp). Sauté the tofu, turning to brown on all sides.
- Give the BBQ sauce a quick stir, and then add to the pan along with the roasted red onion. Gently stir. Cook until the sauce reduces a bit, 6 to 8 minutes more. Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle the chopped parsley on top.
- Heat the mashed cauliflower-potatoes in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally until warm, 6 to 8 minutes. Serve in a bowl. Add some water to loosen the consistency it needed.
- Thinly slice the cabbage, fennel, apple, and shallots and put all in a bowl. Stir in the coleslaw dressing and mix to evenly combine. Chop the dill fronds (leaves and tender stems) and sprinkle on top.
- Enjoy the BBQ tofu and red onion with the mashed cauliflower-potatoes and the apple-fennel slaw, sprinkling the raisin-sunflower seed crumble over the top.