Family Feast - Day 1
Celeriac Tacos with Parsley Hummus
When it comes to flavors, these tacos are not holding back! Celeriac is rich and sweet, and bell pepper, tomato salsa and cilantro add freshness. And our hummus and plant-based cheese sauce ask you to dip one more time. Instead of adding Mexican-style pickled red onions we chose a lime marinated red pointed cabbage which makes it more South American. It’s our winter version of ceviche.
CELERIAC*, tortillas* (WHEAT flour*, water, canola oil*, salt, sugar*, emulsifier: lecithin, acid: citric acid, leavening agent: sodium bicarbonate, stabilizer: xanthan gum), red pointed cabbage*, water, red bell pepper*, chickpeas*, canned peeled tomatoes*, CASHEW NUTS*, lime juice*, sunflower oil*, onions*, zucchini*, cilantro*, SOY sauce* (water, SOYBEANS*, WHEAT*, salt, koji), olive oil*, brown sugar*, garlic*, tahini* (roasted SESAME seeds*, sea salt), lemon juice*, sea salt, apple cider vinegar*, parsley*, vegetable bouillon* (salt, vegetable powder* (parsnip*, parsley root*, onion*, carrot*, mushroom*, leek*, tomato*, garlic*), natural aroma, sugar*, canola oil*), syrup*, yeast flakes* (yeast*, WHEAT flour*, sea salt), turmeric*, crushed red chili flakes*, coriander seeds*, fajita spice mix*, thyme*, sweet paprika*, cinnamon*, cumin*, oregano*, smoked paprika*, garlic powder*, chipotle chili*, falafel spice mix* (contains SESAME seeds),
* = organic
Potential allergens: Braised celeriac: Celeriac, soy, gluten Parsley hummus: Sesame seeds Tortillas: Gluten Tomato salsa: Gluten White plant-based cheese sauce: Cashew nuts, gluten
Nutritionals pr. 100 g Energy: 511 kJ / 122 kcal Fat: 5.1 g Saturated fatty acids: 0.6 g Carbohydrates: 16 g Sugars: 2.5 g Fiber: 2.2 g Protein: 3.5 g Salt: 0.49 g
Before preparing your meal we recommend reading the instructions thoroughly and gathering the kitchen supplies you will need, as well as rinsing all vegetables and herbs. The rest is smooth sailing.
- Heat the braised celeriac in a saucepan over medium heat. Add a bit of water to prevent it from sticking to the bottom.
- Cut the red pointed cabbage into thin strips. Put in a bowl with the light lemon dressing and toss to coat. Season with salt.
- Chop the leaves and tender stems of the cilantro and cut the bell pepper into thin slices. Serve the cilantro, the bell pepper, the red tomato salsa, the green hummus and the plant-based cheese sauce in separate bowls.
- Heat the tortillas in a hot, dry frying pan for 20 to 30 seconds. Alternatively, heat them in the oven on 200°C for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Spoon some of the braised celeriac onto the tortillas followed by the lime dressed red pointed cabbage and bell pepper. Top with the green hummus, tomato salsa, plant-based cheese sauce and cilantro, as you like.