Middle Eastern Inspired Meze
served with Harissa Potatoes, Chickpea Tabbouleh and Corn on the Cob with Garlic Butter
Shared meal consisting of small dishes such as potatoes, tabouleh, corn on the cob with garlic butter, hummus and chili oil.
Chickpeas*, corn on the cob*, potatoes*, puy lentils*, romaine lettuce*, tomatoes*, sunflower oil*, red onions*, water, lemon juice*, red bell pepper*, olive oil*, zucchini*, plant-based alternative to butter* (canola oil*, water, coconut oil*, shea oil*, ALMOND butter*, salt, carrot juice*, lemon juice*, natural aromas), chopped tomatoes*, parsley*, mint*, salted lemons*, syrup*, tahini* (roasted SESAME seeds*, sea salt), sunflower seeds*, pumpkin seeds*, tomato puree* (tomatoes*, salt), SESAME seeds*, vegetable bouillon* (salt, vegetable powder* (parsnip*, parsley root*, onion*, carrot*, mushroom*, leek*, tomato*, garlic*), natural aroma, sugar*, canola oil*), salt, cilantro*, chili flakes*, white wine vinegar* (contains SULPHITES), paprika flakes*, cumin*, vinegar*, sumak*, smoked paprika*, garlic*, sugar*, falafel spice mix* (contains SESAME seeds), pepper*, garlic powder*, chipotle*, fennel seeds*.
* = organic
Potential allergens: Chipotle dukkah: Sesame seeds. Green hummus: Sesame seeds. Chili oil: Sulphites. Plant based garlic butter: Almonds.
Nutritionals pr. 100 g Energy: 689 kJ / 165 kcal Fat: 9.7 g Saturated fatty acids: 1.2 g Carbohydrates: 16 g Sugars: 2.1 g Fiber: 3.3 g Protein: 4.7 g Salt: 0.16 g
Before preparing your meal we recommend reading the instructions thoroughly and gathering the kitchen supplies you will need, as well as rinsing all vegetables and herbs. The rest is smooth sailing.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Put the potatoes in an ovenproof dish and bake until warmed through, 8 to 9 minutes.
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to a bowl. Cut the corn cob into 4 pieces for 2-3 people and 8 pieces for 4-5 people. Boil for 7 minutes. Smear with garlic butter and drizzle with chipotle dukkah.
- Bring another saucepan of salted water to a bowl. Add the chickpeas and the lentils. Once the water returns to a boil, drain and transfer to a bowl.
- Cut romaine lettuce into strips and the tomato into bite-sized pieces. Chop the mint leaves. Add it all to the bowl with chickpeas and lentils. Add the salted lemon dressing, the pickled red onions and the mint. Toss to combine (this is your tabbouleh).
- Chop the parsley leaves and tender stems. Add the parsley, the red harissa and the potatoes to a bowl. Toss to combine.
- Arrange the green hummus and the chili oil in separate bowls. Serve all the elements together.