Arugula-Tomato Pizza with Walnut Pesto
served with Rosemary White Beans, Pan-Fried Broccolini, Pine Nuts and Aioli
Pizza crust* (WHEAT flour*, water, canola oil*, yeast*, cane sugar*, salt), broccolini*, butter beans*, tomatoes*, arugula*, olive oil*, sunflower oil*, WALNUTS*, parsley*, balsamic vinegar* (wine vinegar* (contains SULPHITES), grape juice*), shallot onions*, garlic*, plant-based milk alternative* (water, SOYBEANS*, salt), lemon juice*, white wine vinegar* (contains SULPHITES), pine nuts*, rosemary*, sugar*, salt, pepper*, chili flakes*.
* = organic
Potential allergens: Pizza crust: Gluten. Marinated white beans: Sulphites. Aioli: Soy, sulphites. Walnut-pesto: Walnuts.. Balsamico: Sulphites.
Nutritionals pr. 100 g Energy: 883 kJ / 211 kcal Fat: 9.0 g Saturated fatty acids: 1.0 g Carbohydrates: 27 g Sugars: 2.6 g Fiber: 2.1 g Protein: 5.0 g Salt: 0.39 g
Before preparing your meal we recommend reading the instructions thoroughly and gathering the kitchen supplies you will need, as well as rinsing all vegetables and herbs. The rest is smooth sailing.
- Preheat the oven to 250°C. If you have a pizza stone, heat it in the oven.
- Cut the tomato into thin slices. Put the pizza crust on a baking sheet. Spread the green walnut pesto on the crust and then top with the tomato slices. Bake the pizzas until warm, 8 to 9 minutes.
- Cut the broccolini lengthwise. Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat and add enough oil to coat. Pan-fry the broccolini until lightly brown, 4 to 5 minutes. Season with salt and serve in a bowl.
- Chop shallot onion and pick the rosemary leaves from the stems and coarsely chop. Chop parsley leaves and tender stems.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat and add enough oil to coat. Pan-roast the shallot onion and rosemary for 2 minutes. Add butter beans and heat until warmed through. Add chopped parsley and toss to combine. Season with salt and serve in a bowl.
- Put the arugula in a bowl and toss with a little olive oil and salt. Top the pizzas with arugula and pine nuts and drizzle with balsamic.
- Serve aioli in a bowl and enjoy with pizzas, broccolini and butter beans.