Corn Patties and Crushed Potatoes
served with Baked Zucchini, Pickled Red Onions, Artichoke Salsa, Lime Vinaigrette and Parsley
Potatoes*, zucchini*, red lentils*, corn*, sunflower oil*, artichokes* (artichokes*, sunflower oil*, extra virgin olive oil*, salt, wine vinegar*, parsley*, basil*), onions*, red onions*, lime juice*, OATMEAL*, bell pepper*, chickpea flour*, plant-based milk alternative* (water, SOYBEANS*, salt), garlic*, olives*, parsley*, olive oil*, agave syrup*, corn flour*, vegetable bouillon* (salt, vegetable powder* (parsnip*, parsley root*, onion*, carrot*, mushrooms*, leek*, tomato*, garlic*), natural aroma, sugar*, canola oil*), lemon juice*, capers*, salt, balsamic vinegar* (wine vinegar* (contains SULPHITES), grape juice*), apple cider vinegar*, yeast flakes* (inactive yeast*), fajita spice mix*, water, smoked paprika*, sugar*, turmeric*, chipotle*, pepper*.
* = organic
Potential allergens: Corn patties: Gluten. Chipotle aioli: Soy. Artichoke salsa: Sulphites.
Nutritionals pr. 100 g Energy: 478 kJ / 114 kcal Fat: 4.4 g Saturated fatty acids: 0.5 g Carbohydrates: 17 g Sugars: 1.4 g Fiber: 2.5 g Protein: 2.7 g Salt: 0.26 g
Before preparing your meal we recommend reading the instructions thoroughly and gathering the kitchen supplies you will need, as well as rinsing all vegetables and herbs. The rest is smooth sailing.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Cut the baked zucchini into bite-sized pieces. Put in an ovenproof dish and bake for 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and add the lime vinaigrette. Toss to combine. Top with the pickled red onions.
- Form the corn mixture into small patties (10 for 2-3 people and 20 for 4-5 people). Set a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add enough oil to coat the pan. Pan fry the corn patties until golden brown, 5 minutes on both sides. Remove to a plate and keep warm.
- Crush the potatoes with the heel of your hand. Set a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add oil to coat. Pan-roast the potatoes until crispy, 8 to 9 minutes. Put in a bowl.
- Chop the parsley leaves and tender stems. Sprinkle on top of potatoes and corn patties.
- Pour the chipotle aioli and the red bell pepper-artichoke salsa into bowls and use it as dipping sauce for both corn patties and potatoes. Enjoy with baked zucchini.