Family Feast - Day 1
served with Pumpkin Seed Pesto, Yogurt-Tahini Dressing and White Bean Salad
Flatbread with aubergine and chickpeas seasoned with greek-inspired spices.
Chickpeas*, WHEAT flour*, egg plant*, cucumber*, romaine lettuce*, water, white beans*, tomatoes*, plant-based alternative to yogurt* (water, SOYBEANS*, bifidus and acidophilus cultures), sunflower oil*, olive oil*, red onions*, pumpkin seeds*, salt, basil*, cilantro*, tahini* (roasted SESAME seeds*, sea salt), lemon juice*, mint*, baking powder* (cornstarch*, raising agents (potassium tartrates, sodium carbonates)), garlic*, sweet paprika*, cumin*, lime juice*, garlic powder*, lemon zest*, thyme*, oregano*, cinnamon*.
* = organic
Potential allergens: Flatbread: Gluten. Yogurt-tahini dressing: Soy, sesame seeds.
Nutritionals pr. 100 g Energy: 636 kJ / 152 kcal Fat: 7.4 g Saturated fatty acids: 0.8 g Carbohydrates: 18 g Sugars: 1.4 g Fiber: 2.9 g Protein: 4.4 g Salt: 0.96 g
Before preparing your meal we recommend reading the instructions thoroughly and gathering the kitchen supplies you will need, as well as rinsing all vegetables and herbs. The rest is smooth sailing.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Put the eggplant and chickpea mix in an ovenproof dish and bake until warmed through, about 10 minutes.
- Lightly flour the work surface. Divide the dough into pieces (3 for 2-3 people and 5 for 4-5 people). Press or roll each piece into large flat rounds. Set a frying pan over medium-high to high heat. Add a bit of oil. Cook the flatbread, one at a time, until browned, 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Wrap in a kitchen towel to keep warm.
- Dice the tomato and chop the mint leaves. Put in a bowl with the white beans, the pickled red onions and the clear lemon vinaigrette. Toss to coat and season with salt.
- Cut the cucumber into slices and separate the romaine leaves and put on a plate. Put the yogurt-tahini dressing and the green pumpkin pesto into separate bowls.
- Fill the warm flat breads with the eggplant-chickpea mix, romaine leaves and cucumber. Finish with the pesto and yogurt dressing. Enjoy with the white beans salad to the side.