Family Feast - Day 2
served with Pepper Sauce and Romaine-Apple Salad with Pickled Swede and Sunflower Seeds
Mashed potatoes, carrots and swede tossed with a plant-based butter.
Water, plant-based alternative to cream* (water, canola oil, OATS, rice flour, pea protein, fava bean protein*, sea salt), emulsifier: lecithin*, white peppercorns*, stabilizer: guar gum, gellan gum), swede*, apple*, oyster mushrooms*, romaine salad*, potatoes*, onions*, carrots*, plant-based alternative to butter* (shea oil*, water, coconut oil*, canola oil*, salt, ALMOND butter*, carrot juice*, lemon juice*, natural aromas), butter beans*, sunflower seeds*, SOY sauce* (water, SOYBEANS*, WHEAT*, salt, koji), salt, thyme*, tarragon*, dijon MUSTARD* (water, MUSTARD seeds*, cider vinegar*, salt), lemon juice*, corn starch*, apple cider vinegar*, vegetable bouillon* (salt, vegetable powder* (parsnip*, parsley root*, onion*, carrot*, mushroom*, leek*, tomato*, garlic*), natural aroma, sugar*, canola oil*), syrup*, pepper*, green pepper*, lemon zest*, bay leaves*.
* = organic
Potential allergens: Potato-swede mash: Almonds Pepper sauce: Gluten, almonds, soy, mustard seeds White dressing: Gluten
Nutritionals pr. 100 g Energy: 290 kJ / 69 kcal Fat: 4.2 g Saturated fatty acids: 0.7 g Carbohydrates: 7.0 g Sugars: 2.1 g Fiber: 1.4 g Protein: 1.6 g Salt: 0.58 g
Before preparing your meal we recommend reading the instructions thoroughly and gathering the kitchen supplies you will need, as well as rinsing all vegetables and herbs. The rest is smooth sailing.
- Heat the potato-swede mash in a saucepan over medium heat. Add water to adjust the consistency if needed.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add oil to coat. Pan-roast the oyster mushrooms until browned, 4 to 5 minutes. Separate the thyme leaves from the stems and add the leaves to the pan. Season with salt.
- Gently heat the light pepper sauce in a saucepan, stirring occasionally.
- Cut the romaine into thick strips. Cut the apple into a small dice. Separate the leaves from the tender stems of the tarragon.
- Arrange the romaine on a serving platter with the apple and pickled swede on top. Drizzle with the white dressing and then sprinkle with the tarragon and sunflower seeds.
- Spoon the potato-swede mash into a serving dish and arrange the oyster mushrooms on top. Serve with the pepper sauce alongside the romaine-apple salad.