Family Feast - Day 3
served with Braised Fennel, Black Olive-Beluga Lentil Tapenade, Arugula, and Pickled Fennel
Spaghetti alla Chitarra* (DURUM flour*, water), chopped tomatoes*, fennel*, CELERIAC*, red wine (contains SULPHITES), CELERY*, onions*, carrots*, olives*, tomato puree* (tomatoes*, salt), mushroom*, arugula*, beluga lentils*, sunflower oil*, garlic*, syrup*, basil*, vegetable bouillon* (salt, vegetable powder* (parsnip*, parsley root*, onion*, carrot*, mushroom*, leek*, tomato*, garlic*), natural aroma, sugar*, canola oil*), salt, vinegar*, water, thyme*, rosemary*, lemon juice*, yeast flakes* (yeast*, WHEAT flour*, sea salt), sugar*, fennel*.
* = organic
Potential allergens: Spaghetti: Gluten. Bolognese: Sulphites, gluten, celery, celeriac.
Nutritionals pr. 100 g Energy: 470 kJ / 112 kcal Fat: 1.9 g Saturated fatty acids: 0.4 g Carbohydrates: 20 g Sugars: 2.5 g Fiber: 1.3 g Protein: 3.8 g Salt: 0.62 g
Before preparing your meal we recommend reading the instructions thoroughly and gathering the kitchen supplies you will need, as well as rinsing all vegetables and herbs. The rest is smooth sailing.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C. Arrange the fennel in an ovenproof dish and cook in the oven until warmed through, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Cook the spaghetti in the boiling water until al dente (tender but still with a bite), 4 to 5 minutes. Drain, reserving a bit of the pasta cooking water. Drizzle the spaghetti with a little olive oil.
- Gently warm the bolognese in a saucepan over medium-low to medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the fennel from the oven and mix with the black olive-beluga lentil tapenade. Arrange on a serving plate with the pickled fennel and arugula. Alternatively, the tapenade and the pickled fennel can be served in a separate bowl.
- Add the spaghetti to the bolognese sauce, with a bit of the pasta water to loosen as needed, stirring to coat. Alternatively, the spaghetti can be spooned into bowls with the sauce spooned on top. Tear the basil leaves over the top.