Simple Feast - Day 1
Vegetable Bolognese Lasagna
Our lasagna has layers of noodles nestled between a hearty vegetable Bolognese and is topped with a rich, plant-based béchamel sauce. It is served with a salad of crisp green beans and cabbage, tossed with marinated white beans and briny olives drizzled with our signature tangy lemon vinaigrette.
Cooked Organic White Beans (water, organic white beans), Organic Green Cabbage, Organic Plain Unsweetened Soy Milk (filtered water, whole organic soy beans), Water, Organic Crushed Tomatoes (organic tomatoes, organic tomato puree (water, organic tomato paste) sea salt, naturally derived citric acid), Organic Green Beans, Organic Scallions, Organic Durum Wheat Semolina Lasagna (organic durum wheat semolina), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Tempeh (cultured organic soybeans, water, organic brown rice), Organic Carrots, Organic Yellow Onion, Organic Canola Oil, Organic Ripe Pitted Black Olives (organic pitted black olives, water, sea salt, organic red wine vinegar), Organic Celery, Organic Fennel Bulb, Organic Tomato Paste (organic tomato paste, citric acid), Organic White Mushrooms, Organic Pure Lemon Juice, Organic Blue Agave (organic blue agave nectar), Organic Flour, (organic unbleached hard red wheat flour, organic malted barley flour), Organic Cultured Vegan Butter (organic coconut oil, filtered water, organic sunflower oil, organic cashews, organic sunflower lecithin, sea salt, cultures), Organic Fresh Parsley, Organic Seasoned Vegetable Base (organic carrots, organic celery, organic onion, organic tomato, salt, organic soy sauce (water, organic soybean, salt, organic alcohol) organic cane sugar, organic maltodextrin, natural flavor, organic potato starch, autolyzed yeast extract, dried onion, organic dried garlic, and organic spice), Sea Salt, Organic Garlic Clove, Organic Fresh Thyme, Organic Nutritional Yeast (organic yeast autolysate, organic rice flour, sea salt), Organic Fresh Rosemary, Organic Ground Black Pepper, Organic Lemon Zest, Organic Ground Nutmeg.
Allergens Allergen Information Coming Soon
At Simple Feast we take every precaution to ensure that cross contamination of ingredients does not occur in our kitchens. Please be aware that our meals are produced in a kitchen that contains wheat, soy, treenuts, peanuts and seeds.
For nutritional information, email email@example.com
Serving Size: 2 cups (454g)
Amount per serving Calories: 550 Total Fat: 28g Saturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat:0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 1570mg Total Carbohydrate: 59g Dietary Fiber: 11g Total Sugars: 12 g Includes 0g Added Sugars Protein: 15g Vitamin D: 0mcg Calcium:136mg Iron: 4mg Potassium: 845mg
- Preheat the oven to 375 ̊F. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil.
- Remove the lasagna from the packaging, put in a baking dish, and heat in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the cabbage into thin strips, thinly slice the scallions on the diagonal, and coarsely chop both the olives and parsley leaves.
- Trim the ends from the green beans. Add to the boiling water and cook until tender, but still crisp, about 2 minutes. Remove to a mixing bowl. Drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Mix the marinated white beans, olives, scallions, and parsley into the bowl with the green beans, followed by the cabbage. Add the lemon dressing, tossing to coat. Transfer to a serving bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove the lasagna from the oven and serve with the salad on the side.