Simple Feast - Day 3
Leek and Potato Pizza Bianca
This pizza consists of a crisp crust topped with a creamy white sauce, plant-based mozzarella cheese, and thinly sliced potatoes and leeks baked until bubbling. A side of quickly pan-fried zucchini and chickpeas mixed with chopped artichokes, capers, and tarragon, drizzled with a piquant pink peppercorn vinaigrette, is a zesty accompaniment.
Organic Cornmeal Crust (organic unbleached flour, water, non-GMO organic corn meal, non-GMO organic soybean oil, yeast, salt), Organic Cooked Chickpeas (water, organic chickpeas), Organic Squash, Organic Cultured Vegan Mozzarella (filtered water, organic cashews, organic coconut oil, organic tapioca, agar, organic cultured sugar, sea salt, organic sunflower lecithin, cultures), Organic Potatoes, Organic Cooked White Beans (water, organic white beans),Organic Leeks, Organic Quartered Artichoke Hearts (organic artichokes, organic salt, citric acid), Water, Organic Pure Lemon Juice, Organic Oat Milk (water, organic oats, organic sunflower oil, salt, potassium carbonate), Organic Capers (organic capers, water, sea salt, citric acid), Organic Blue Agave (organic blue agave nectar), Organic Canola Oil, Organic Fresh Rosemary, Organic Fresh Tarragon, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic Clove, Organic Seasoned Vegetable Base (organic carrots, organic celery, organic onion, organic tomato, salt, organic soy sauce (water, organic soybean, salt, organic alcohol) organic cane sugar, organic maltodextrin, natural flavor, organic potato starch, autolyzed yeast extract, dried onion, organic dried garlic, and organic spice), Organic Nutritional Yeast (organic yeast autolysate, organic rice flour, sea salt), Organic Lemon Zest, Organic Dried Oregano, Organic Ground Pink Peppercorns, Organic Ground Black Pepper.
Allergens Allergen information coming soon
At Simple Feast we take every precaution to ensure that cross contamination of ingredients does not occur in our kitchens. Please be aware that our meals are produced in a kitchen that contains wheat, soy, treenuts, peanuts and seeds.
For nutritional information, email email@example.com
Serving Size: 2 cups (454g)
Amount per serving Calories: 970 Total Fat: 17g Saturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 1840mg Total Carbohydrate: 125g Dietary Fiber: 9g Total Sugars: 13g Includes 0g Added Sugars Protein: Vitamin D: Calcium: Iron: Potassium:
- Preheat the oven to 450 ̊F. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil.
- Slice the potatoes and leek(s) into thin rounds. Rinse the leek in cold water and pat dry.
- Add the potato slices to the boiling water and cook until tender but still firm, about 4 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
- Put the pizza crusts on a baking sheet. Thinly slice the plant-based cheese. Spread the white sauce on top and then add the cheese. Arrange the potato slices and the leeks on top and sprinkle with the rosemary.
- Bake until hot with the cheese bubbling, about 9 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the zucchini in half lengthwise and then across into thin slices. Roughly chop the artichokes and pick the tarragon leaves from the stems.
- Set a frying pan over medium-high to high heat. Add enough oil to lightly coat the pan (about 1 tablespoon). Add the zucchini and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the chickpeas and the capers and fry for 2 minutes more.
- Add the artichokes and the tarragon leaves to the pan. Gently mix everything together. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and drizzle with a little of the pink peppercorn vinaigrette. Add the remaining vinaigrette to the zucchini-chickpea mixture and toss to coat.
- Enjoy the pizza with the salad on the side.